High-output engines require high-flow crankcase ventilation. More air and fuel going into the cylinders means more blow-by working its way past the piston rings and traveling around your intake system. All that volume needs room to flow, and if you’re using a catch can, it better flow well too. Luckily, Mishimoto has created a catch can that meets those needs.
Our high-flow catch can utilizes a high-capacity bottom capable of holding 5.3 fl. oz. The CNC-machined lid includes large, M27 x 2.0 inlets and outlets to let your crankcase breathe. Inside the can is a newly engineered, CNC-machined baffle with integrated filter that lets crankcase gases flow through while filtering out potentially harmful fuel, oil, and water vapors. Like our compact baffled oil catch can, our high-flow catch can and filter are fully serviceable for easy draining and cleaning. The included 3/8” NPT plug in the bottom of the can allows you to drain the can without removing the bottom or attach our available drain kit for even easier servicing.
- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- High-flow catch can allows your crankcase to breathe while filtering out harmful oil, fuel, and water vapors
- Sturdy, 3mm thick steel bracket mounts the catch can in an easily accessible location for easy servicing
- Includes durable, CNC-machined aluminum hose-barb fittings
- 5.3 fl. oz. capacity for improved flow and extended service intervals
- Powder-coated bracket for maximum durability in all conditions
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: