Upgrade your 1998-2007 Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series with a set of upper control arms from Total Chaos Fabrication. These upper control arms are constructed out of 4130 chromoly tubing, are 100% bolt-on, integrated caster to retain factory alignment specs, and are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- TC upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1” of additional wheel travel.
- Designed to maintain factory alignment specs on vehicles with 1.5"-3" lift kits.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- The uniball cup placement is moved to correct the caster angle that is lost with aftermarket lift kits. Vehicles that have an increased ride height are harder to align. The added caster reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicles steering and helps retain the factory alignment specifications.
- 1" I.D. uniballs feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise and reduce maintenance.
- CNC tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for easy installation.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers are machined from 17-4 stainless-steel to maximize strength and wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the bushings and inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: