Whether sliding over rocks or hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, many of your Ford Bronco's most expensive components are completely exposed below and underbody damage is costly. Protect your Bronco with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Many Bronco drivers have been looking for skid plates for daily driving, overlanding, and offroad. Whether you use your vehicle for work or play, we have an option that will work for your application
- 2021-Current Ford Bronco 2-Door and 4-Door Models (See product options)
- May Not be Compatible with all 4+” Lift Kits
- Compatible with both 2 door and 4 door models
- Protects expensive EPAS power steering unit, front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, intercooler, and lower control arm mounts
- 6 Mounting points for extra durability
- Mounts to OEM frame brackets, does not impair the installation of bumpers winches etc.
- 2 piece design for simple installation and removal of subsections for maintenance
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Steel version comes standard with our indestructible black epoxy powder coating (available on aluminum as well)
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
SKID PLATE MATERIAL AND FINISH OPTIONS:
- 3/16″ Steel– Great heavy duty protection. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all, and will handle all the abuse you can throw at them. Our 3/16″ steel skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage, especially when purchased as part of our “Skid Plate Package”. A heavy duty black powdercoat finish is standard on the steel option and will provide years of reliable use and great looks.
- 1/4” Aluminum– Excellent all around protection for any purpose, substantially stronger than factory skid plates, extremely corrosion resistant and cannot rust means they require no finish or paint prior to installation. The aluminum skid plates are extremely lightweight yet strong and are the premium choice if you are looking for the best strength to weight ratio. Approximately 2/3 the strength of the steel version and exactly 50% the weight