SDi E-CLIK PRO Suspension System for JL 2 Door Wranglers
SDI's E-CLIK PRO Suspension System for the 2019-Current Jeep JL (2-Door) includes all the features of SDI's E-CLIK ACTIVE system plus it allows the user to tune like a Pro.
- 2019-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL (2 & 4 Door) Models (Sport, Sahara, Rubicon)
- Rubicon Models: 1.5 – 3.0 inch lift
- Other Models: 3.25 – 5 inch lift
PRO SYSTEM FEATURES:
5 menus allow the sensitivity of the automatic adjustment to be fine tuned
- Pitch Sensitivity
- Roll Sensitivity
- Turn Sensitivity
- Throttle Sensitivity
- Brake Sensitivity
E-CLIK ACTIVE SYSTEM FEATURES:
An ECU uses input from 12 Sensors, calculating 250 times per second to adjust each shock automatically based on terrain and driving conditions.
- Our 8 Axis IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) is a High Accuracy, stand-alone unit, calculating 500 times per second. Not a simple one that is part of the ECU circuit board.
- Control system was developed in house at SDi
E-CLIK touch screen controller with knurled selector ring.
- Road – Prioritizes composure, more damping for a composed ride and excellent feedback to the driver. More sensitive to driver inputs: braking, throttle, steering.
- Trail – Prioritizes comfort, less damping for a more comfortable ride. More sensitive to vehicle roll and pitch.
- Manual – Allows the user to select the front and rear shock setting and disables the system from making automatic adjustments.
- Real Time displays
- Shock setting at all 4 corners
- Vehicle Roll and Pitch
- Vehicle Speed
- 3 modes