- Race system legal for several different racing sanctions that have limited track width rules.
- 2" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Boxed and internally gusseted 2" extended lower control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
- 2.5" long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Bolt on lower uniball adapters are CNC machined from billet steel and include shortened factory hardware for ease of installation.
- Lower control arm is compatible with Light Racing Jounce dome pad if vehicle is already equipped with this model bump stop. 1 1/2" extension for Jounce shock is sold separately.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: