Method's 706 Bead Grip Wheel mixes the classic design style of Method's 312 Standard wheel and pairs with Method's patented Bead Grip technology. The MR706 wheel comes in a Bronze Finish and is available in popular 5, 6, and 8 lug fitments (see product options).
The classic six point styling paired with Method's patented Bead Grip technology provides for the ultimate security at low tire pressures.
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Tough 6 windowed point design with debossed METHOD logos
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents de-beading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo
- Push through center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Strong 2650 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings
BEAD GRIP DETAILS:
Method's Patented Bead Grip® Technology: