ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 2 complete suspension systems for '22-Current Toyota Tundra adds a billet upper control arm to ICON's entry level performance suspension system (Stage 1), providing improved on and off-road performance as well as front-end lift and leveling for a proper stance and fitment of up to 35" tires.
This aftermarket suspension system features Icon's innovative 2.5 EXP series coilover shocks, billet upper control arm, swaybar drop kit for the front of the Tundra along with Icon's proven 2.0 nitrogen charged monotube shock with internal reservoir for the rear.
ICON UCA's are optimized for lifted or leveled trucks, with caster adjustment built into the geometry of the arm, making it easier to dial in your truck's steering alignment. These UCA's feature ICON's proprietary Delta Joint Pro, which is fully serviceable and provides up to 90-degrees of movement to allow bind-free movement throughout suspension travel.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current 2WD/4WD Toyota Tundra
- Wheel and Tire Fitment: 35X12.50 ON 17x8.5” WIDE WHEEL W/ 5.75” BACK SPACE
- Shocks are fully serviceable. Lift Heights indicated are for stock equipped vehicles
- Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Load-leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension.
- Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
- Not compatible with Tundra TRD Pro
- Will Not Work with Hybrid Equipped Vehicles
- QTY 2. 58671 22-UP TUNDRA EXP FRONT SHOCKS 0-3"
- QTY 1. 58561DJ 22-UP TUNDRA BILLET UCA DJ PRO KIT
- QTY 1. 55154 22-UP TUNDRA SWAY BAR DROP KIT
- QTY 2. 56516 22-UP TUNDRA 0-1" REAR 2.0
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
EXP SERIES COILOVERS KEY FEATURES:
- Vehicle specific design for 2022-UP Toyota Tundra
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- 2.5 Aluminum Series Shock with Internal Reservoir
- Adjustable ride heights from 0-3” of front lift over stock with the use of snap ring Utilizes factory coil and coil hardware
- Inverted shaft up design featuring 7/8” diameter, induction hardened, chrome plated shaft
- Impact extruded, hard anodized aluminum cylinder offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum components with a black anodized finish
- PTFE lined spherical bearing for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
REAR SHOCK KEY FEATURES:
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
ICON DELTA JOINT PRO OVERVIEW:
Icon's Delta Joint Pro provides a host of durability and performance improvements compared to Icon's standard ball joints and uni-balls, including up to 90° of free articulation to maximize suspension travel without bind. It’s also beefier and fully rebuildable.