The ICON 2.5" suspension system is a great way to level your 4WD 2005-2016 Ford F250/350 Super Duty while improving ride quality and performance. This Stage 2 system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel. ICON's Stage 2 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, alignment cams for adding caster, and ICON 2.5 Series piggyback reservoir shocks up front and 2.0 Aluminum Series internal reservoir shock in the rear. ICON 2.5" reservoir shocks up front ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
For F-250 applications, a 4" block can be used in place of your factory 2" block, in turn leveling the truck from front to rear, allowing use of ICON Rear Shocks.
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned performance shocks
- Application Specific Alignment Cams ensure proper Caster alignment
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Less body-roll than stock
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs won't sag
- No drive shaft modifications required
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for install
- 36508 (QTY: 2) | 99-16 FSD 4WD 3-6" REAR 2.0 VS IR
- 62510 (QTY: 1) | 05-UP FSD FRONT 2.5" DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 67700P (QTY: 1) | 05-UP FSD 4WD 2.5" FRONT 2.5 VS PB PAIR
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- SPRINGS ARE RATED FOR DIESEL ENGINES ONLY
- AN ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR MAY BE NEEDED TO REALIGN THE AXLE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, OR TO ADD ADDITIONAL STRENGTH
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: