The DECKED Truck Tool Box is the only toolbox on the market that's easy to access, won't ding, dent or rust, and looks like it came from this decade. Secure. Waterproof. Nearly Indestructible. 100% Made in USA.
- This DECKED Tool Box fits full-size Ford, Chevy/GMC, Ram, Nissan manufactured from 2001 to current.
- Toyota pickup trucks manufactured from 2001 to 2021.
- If you have a truck older than 2001, the DECKED Tool Box will most likely be compatible if your bed width is between 61.375" and 70.5" (this should be the measurement from the left inside bed rail to the right inside bed rail).
- It is critical that any Gooseneck or Fifth Wheel has enough clearance to accommodate the DECKED Tool Box. The Tool Box is 6" in height above the bed rails and takes up 24" in bed depth between the cabside bed wall and the edge of the Tool Box. NOTE: If your trailer swings wide while turning, make sure there is extra clearance as needed to avoid hitting the Tool Box on a tight turn.
- Does not fit any stepside or flairside beds (they are too narrow). Not compatible with the GMC/Chevy Sierra/Silverado stepside made from 1999-2011, nor the F-150 short bed (5' 6") SuperCrew Heritage made from 2001 through 2003 (2004 badged as the SuperCrew Heritage) with the Stepside / Flareside tailgate, or the 2004-2009 version. Not compatible with the Tundra stepside made from 2003-2004.
Set of (2) keys for drivers side lock, (1) Blue DECKED D-Box, and (1) Snack Tray included at no extra charge. The Tool Box with the integrated Access Ladder fits one nested D-Box and one Snack Tray. Without the Access Ladder, it will fit 2 of each. Fits up to 3 Crossboxes at the bottom of the tub.
- Steel reinforced, injection-molded, high-impact polymer resin lid
- Injection-molded, impact-treated, high-density polyethylene base
- Anti-corrosion treated steel and aluminum hardware for long-lasting durability
- Steel armored locking mechanism combined with driver side lock makes forced entry nearly impossible
- Seamless, watertight construction--EPDM lid gasket
- Torsion springs provide effortless lid opening and closing--no slamming of fingers
- Two tie-downs at base of tub for securing a moto/ATV or large cargo
- Optional 6,000 Series aluminum ladder is low-profile, easily deploys to reach tools and gear, telescopes closed inside the toolbox, and accommodates a maximum bed rail height of 60 in.