Decked in-vehicle truck bed storage systems for the 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma make it possible for you to work smarter and play harder. These innovative units feature two full bed-length drawers (each with a 200 lb. load rating and cast aluminum handles) that roll out to provide ergonomic access to tools, equipment, and gear—while also providing full use of your truck bed or cargo van. The deck sits just above the wheel wells and offers a true 2,000 lb. payload rating.
Decked systems are crafted from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) co-molded to galvanized steel subframes, making them super-rugged and strong. Decked products are designed to live outside in the elements; the exterior will be unaffected by extreme shifts in temperatures, moisture levels, or intense UV exposure. Dozens of models are available for precise fitment in your truck bed application.
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
All DECKED Drawer Systems come standard with the following accessories:
- Desert tan D-Box
- Desert tan Crossbox
- Drawerganizer drawer bin
- Two Locking tab wide drawer dividers