Camburg Engineering's Performance Spindle Kit for the 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Prerunner/4wd Toyota Tacoma feature a fully fabricated design. This spindle kit will work with Camburg's long-travel kit, Camburg's stock length lower arms and even the stock lower arms.
- Fully fabricated design
- CNC machined & welded
- Strongest available
- Fits 2wd and 4wd trucks
- Fabricated spindles (pair)
- Stainless/Kevlar stock length front brake line kit
- 12pt Grade 9 Hardware
- Toyota Tacoma (4wd) 2005-Current
- Toyota Tacoma (Prerunner) 2005-Current
Camburg designed these around the factory OEM spindle geometry and took them to the next level in strength and craftsmanship. With over 15+ years of running history of the stock design and us building custom versions for the military, Camburg took what they learned and know and applied them to their new Camburg performance spindles. Camburg improved upon the design Toyota started with a much stronger detailed version.
These spindles will work on 4wd and 2wd Prerunner models with no modifications regardless if you’re running stock lower arms or a long travel kit. These do not lift the truck or widen it since it’s built around the factory specs. For you 2wd owners, our 4.0 spindles offer lift and an increase in trackwidth. We do remove the provision for the front sway-bar so it will need to be removed. Strength, performance and articulation is our main focus on a product like this while having 2.5 coilovers that have added low speed compression to control body roll. We weren’t willing to compromise the integrity of the spindle for the serious off-roaders. If you have FOX 2.5 DSC coilovers you can adjust the low speed compression to control body roll during cornering.
Using the latest Faro scanning technology and Solidworks CAD/CAM modeling, we build these in house for the utmost control. We start with steel billets that get heavily CNC machined for weight reduction and precision, MIG weld the laser cut plates, then have them sand blasted and powder coated textured black. Once in your hands they are ready to be installed and come with all the necessary 12 point Grade 9 hardware. We also include stronger stainless braided kevlar reinforced front brake lines.
- Fits 6 lug models only
- When increasing tire size from stock, we recommend a zero offset wheel (4.50-4.75″ backspacing) for added clearance. Stock wheels and tires fit correctly “as is”.
- On older or higher mileage 4wd vehicles we recommend replacing the inner hub seal as it can be worn & brittle.
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.