Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2.25" Front Spacer Leveling Kit for the 2022-Current Toyota Tundra is perfect if you want to raise the front of your Tundra to provide clearance for larger/more aggressive wheel and tire combinations.
ICON's Toyota Tundra 2.25" Leveling Kit is a vehicle-specific design formulated to work with existing factory components and does not require disassembly of the shock for installation. It features a bump stop spacer to prevent the shock from bottoming out and is engineered to keep ball joints and tie rods from binding. It comes in a black powder coat finish for added corrosion resistance and offers a clean, sleek look.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current Toyota Tundra
- Increased ride front height
- Does not require disassembly of the shock for installation
- Vehicle specific design
- Black powder coat finish
- Bump stop spacer to keep shock from bottoming out
- Design to keep ball joints and tie rods from binding
WHEEL AND TIRE INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 6.00" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 6.00" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: