Tackle the toughest trails with Icon's PRO Series Front Winch Bumper for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco!
Designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design that sneaks past the tightest rocks. Tapered ends protect the Bronco's lower grille corners while allowing the front tires maximum access to grip and pull the vehicle over steep obstacles.
The integrated winch mount places the winch low and tight to the vehicle, allowing increased airflow through the radiator while preserving the Bronco's excellent approach angle. The winch fairlead mount is integrated right into the front surface of the bumper. If you do manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. Auxiliary off-road lights may be mounted using the threaded mounting holes in the top surface of the bumper, to either side of the winch recess.
The bumper comes with provisions to retain the Bronco's parking sensors (caps are provided for Broncos without sensors). A removable aluminum mesh panel promotes airflow through the Bronco's intercooler. The bumper is fabricated from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16 plate steel. The bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, semi-gloss black powder coat finish.
- 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- Reinforced mounting for up to 12,000 lb. winch including Warn ZEON
- Faceted, high-clearance bumper design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
- Top-mount winch location allows easy access to the drum and keeps the winch up out of the mud and rocks
- Parking sensor mounts with bezels or caps for Broncos without sensors
- Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- 3/16" thick plate steel construction, CNC laser cut and brake-formed
- Replaceable 10GA Aluminum mesh allows maximum air flow to inner cooler
- 3/8-16” threaded holes on top plate can be used to mount most LED lights (sold separately)
- Easy bolt-on installation with no cutting or drilling
- Durable satin black powder coat finish
- Requires additional relocation bracket on vehicles equipped with Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC). ICON Part # 45209 (sold separately)
- Recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1” thick steel plate, for 3/4” shackle pin (5/8” shackle)
- Optional Skid Plate ICON Part #45207 (sold separately)
- Optional Diff Skid Plate ICON Part #45208 (sold separately)
- Not compatible with Bronco Raptor