Upgrade your 2010-2014 (Gen1) Ford Raptor OEM sheet metal battery terminals with our Billet 6061 Aluminum Battery Terminals. This simple upgrade allows you to run multiple off-road accessories from your main battery without splicing and cutting wires.
- 2010-2014 (Gen1) Ford Raptor
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Positive and Negative Billet 6061 Aluminum Terminals
- Cutting the factory terminals off is required
- 1-2 AWG Copper Compression Lugs included to replace terminals
- (2) ⅜”, (1) 5/16” and (2) ¼” mounting options for accessories
- Stainless Steel Hardware with included Anti-Seize Compound
- Recommended for use with sealed batteries
- Torque Specifications:
- Torque ¼” - 20 Hardware to 4 ft-lb.
- Torque 5/16” - 18 Hardware to 8 ft-lb.
- Torque ⅜” - 16 Hardware to 18 ft-lb.
- SDHQ Built Complete Billet Battery Terminal Kit - SDHQ-02-3003-C2
- Billet Positive Battery Terminal
- SDHQ Billet Negative Battery Terminal
- SDHQ Negative Terminal Stud
- Hardware Kit
- Protective Positive Boot
- Protective Negative Boot
- Red Post Washer
- Black Post Washer
- 1-2 Gauge Compression Lug Nut Kit
- 6GA Negative Battery to Body 16" Ground Cable
- May fit certain 2015-2016 models that do not have Battery Management Sensors built into negative terminal.
- If your vehicle has Ford's battery management sensors then this terminal upgrade kit will not work.