ARB's recovery point for your 2008-2021 Toyota 200 Series Land Cruiser can address the issues surrounding OE and generic aftermarket tow points and their unsuitability for a range of recovery situations. ARB’s engineers have developed the Land Cruiser recovery point to t in conjunction with standard bumpers and ARB protection bars and to use points within the chassis to achieve a 8,000kg/17,500lbs rating. Four mount points are included per recovery point to ensure that there is no torsional twist on angled pulls.
Each ARB recovery point includes an engineered ‘Recovery Train’ in which each vehicle specific recovery point is rated for use with a 4.75t rated bow shackle and 8000kg/17,500lbs snatch strap. For peace of mind and safety, ARB recovery points are a reliable solution.
The Land Cruiser ARB recovery point has been designed to work with either with the factory front bumper, factory skid plates, ARB bumper and ARB Under Vehicle Protection systems. Other manufacturers bars have not been tested and fitment is not recommended with other bars.
- Constructed from high grade steel and featuring a long slot design for a side-angled pull, the recovery point has been specifically designed for your vehicle.
- Unique, long slot design allows recovery bow shackle to rotate for angled recovery (up to the maximum turn angle of vehicle front wheels).
- Designed to maintain maximum clearance under vehicle and is positioned above the lowest point of your vehicle.
- Recovery eye manufactured from 350 grade 20mm plate for maximum strength and durability.
- Finished in a hard-wearing red powder coat for maximum visibility.
- High tensile bolts. Includes all mounting hardware and illustrated instructions.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: