Fox's 2.5 Factory Series Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks with DSC compression adjuster for the 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser will give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement.
They take their design from our Off-Road race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. Our athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your Truck or SUV.
External reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted Trucks and SUVs. Our complete line of bolt-on, Factory Series shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir shocks deliver.
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Body: 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Body Plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- External Reservoir: 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
DSC (DUAL SPEED COMPRESSION) ADJUSTER FEATURES:
Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with new DSC. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. Included new black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency.